• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 3635, 3634, 3624 Cannot create new document in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through these forums and have tried every recommended solution. Restarted Adobe CC, reinstalled Adobe CC, restarted computer, reinstalled XD, used the cleaning tool ETC. Nothing works. I have documents on there that I need for school and cannot access them.

These are the errors that I am getting: xd.jpgxd2.jpg

If anyone can provide me with a solution ASAP it would be very appreciated. I need access immediately.

Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to open the file and getting an "Error 3635, Cannot create a new document in XD" or other similar errors while opening or creating a cloud document. We'll try our best to help you with this. 

This list of solutions may seem long, however, I can assure you that it has helped a lot of customers with this error. 

Please start with Part one (Mac/Win) and proceed to Part two if the problem persists on the windows machine.

Part one (Mac/Win):

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 141 Replies 141
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble creating a document in XD and getting error 3634. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/error-3624/td-p/10353813 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I will try it right away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work at all. What can I do, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only open an existing project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the steps. Would you mind creating a new user account of you machine using this link: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3UwhgNXsvM)? & let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error 3634 creative cloud sync is not running correctly

error 3636 can't create document

and also can't open this file on the cloud.

already reinstalled all adobe apps, restarted computer, logged in and out.

what can i do now?

{Renamed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barak,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3624/td-p/10353813?page=1

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am running macOS Mojave 10.14.3, with Adobe Creative Cloud 4.8.0.421

I have just installed Adobe XD;

1. I chose a design to start

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 14.36.40 .png

2. got the following message

Can't create document (Error code: 3624)

(ok) : closes the window and takes me back to the first screen to start new design

(here): takes to me

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 14.37.22 .png

3. I followed all the troubleshooting instructions to resolve the issue, but it still exists

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 14.53.38 .png

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 14.53.00 .png

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 14.52.44 .png

Any help please!!!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else is reporting that same error message in this post Adobe Xd is will not create a new file.

There an Adobe staff member asked "By any chance, does a reboot (and wait a couple of minutes before launching XD) resolve this issue?"

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, the proposed solution did not work for me. I got the error message or it shows 'something went wrong' when trying to open the creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all of you that are still facing this issue, I suggest getting in touch with our support team directly using this link Contact Customer Care

After your issue has been resolved, I suggest posting the solution here for the benefit of other users in a similar situation.

Meanwhile, the team is investigating the root cause of this issue, and we hope that it will be fixed very soon.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've been struggling with this exact same issue for the last week or so (error code: 3624), and just now managed to resolve it, so I thought I'd share what I did. I had previously tried ALL the solutions provided by Adobe (see here: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud), none of which worked and my creative cloud sync version (which was outdated) was refusing to update. According to Adobe, the outdated sync version is the root cause of the issue. Apparently, it needs to be 4.1.0.29 or later in order for Adobe XD CC to work.

(this is the updated version, but before I was stuck on 3.1.0.8)

In the end, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App (and in order to do that I had to uninstall all my other CC Adobe software as well, as the installer doesn't work until you've done this). When using the uninstaller, make sure you click 'Uninstall' and not 'Repair', I tried to repair and that doesn't work either.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything seems to have done the trick, my creative cloud sync version is up to date, plus adobe XD now works. Bit of a long-winded fix, but couldn't find anything else that works, unfortunately.

Hopefully, this will work for you too!

Vince

Specs:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pakya_0-1612098256165.png

Pakya_1-1612098281041.png

Mine still not working with the solution given

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/pl/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-to-create-open-cl...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am creating a new document in XD, facing an error (Error code: 3624).

Tired a lot of methods like:

Updating OS, Updating Adobe cloud, and Reinstalling the XD but nothing is working out.

MAC OS Version: Mojave 10.14.3

Adobe Cloud Version: 4.8.0.421

XD Version: 16.0.2.8

Can anyone help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naveen,

Sorry that you are unable to create a new document with Adobe XD. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naveen,

I've been struggling with this exact same issue for the last week or so (error code: 3624), and just now managed to resolve it, so I thought I'd share what I did. I had previously tried ALL the solutions provided by Adobe (see here: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud), none of which worked and my creative cloud sync version (which was outdated) was refusing to update. According to Adobe, the outdated sync version is the root cause of the issue. Apparently, it needs to be 4.1.0.29 or later in order for Adobe XD CC to work.

(this is the updated version, but before I was stuck on 3.1.0.8)

In the end, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App (and in order to do that I had to uninstall all my other CC Adobe software as well, as the installer doesn't work until you've done this). When using the uninstaller, make sure you click 'Uninstall' and not 'Repair', I tried to repair and that doesn't work either.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything seems to have done the trick, my creative cloud sync version is up to date, plus adobe XD now works. Bit of a long-winded fix, but couldn't find anything else that works, unfortunately.

Hopefully, this will work for you too!

Vince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vince, thanks for sharing the detailed instructions of the steps which you have followed. I am glad that it worked for you.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the every time same error while opening the Adobe XD. Error " Adobe XD Error Code 3635 (Can't Create Document. I have tried some solutions also but didn't work with any one of them?

Is there any solution for it?

Version Adobe XD-38.1.12.2

OS- window 10, ram 8GB,

Same issue on every device while creating documents- I-phone, mobile, and tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shiv, 

Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear you are unable to create a document in XD. Would you mind updating your XD to the current version which is XD 40.1.22 and let us know if that helps?

If it doesn't, please try the steps mentioned in the correct answer to this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-3634-3624-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/td-p/1... 

Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a problem with the applciation XD.

When i open it, i have the error 3634 even when i followed all the steps from the Adobe Help.

I desinstalled and reinstalled Creative Cloud and XD two times and i still have the error, please help me!

PS: i have a Mac and im French

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are unable to open XD and getting error. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-3634-3624-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/m-p/11...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution that worked for me is that I signed out adobe account in Adobe XD and created the document, saved it and for generating a link, again sign in.
I know this is not proper solution but trying different ways and this one worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aisha,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the solution. I am sure this will help other community members. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or questions.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having the same issue others are. I have done all the things suggested, including completely uninstalling all of my Adobe programs and the Creative Cloud app and reinstalling. I'm on a M1X Macbook Pro running Monterey.

I use this daily and the font sync is essential, so help for this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines