• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44:124 while creating or updating prototype link in XD 55.2 version

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble creating or updating links. The load stops for a few minutes at 50% and then the following legend says "An error 'More information' has occurred (Error 44:124). Entering the information it offers me in the link does not solve the problem. I tried it from different networks and it doesn't work.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sebastian26080983jd3h,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble creating or updating links in XD. Would you mind confirming if you've tried the below steps?

• Reduce the number of assets in your files and retry 
  • Split your artboards into two separate files and retry. 

Does that happen with a specific file or all files? Please share the version of XD and the details of your operating system.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

I am trying with 12 icons only, and facing the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rohit27826284jouw,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to create links in XD. Does that happen with a specific file? If yes, is it possible for you to share the XD file with us so that we can check on our end?

Please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

Please also share the version of XD and the operating system details.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sebastian26080983jd3h,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, it will get to 100% and then tell me there was an error. I just have to keep trying it until it goes through. I'm connected via ethernet so it's not my connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shanecsmith,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing while creating links in XD. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with all files or with a specific file? Please share the version of XD and the details of your operating system.

Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I check on my end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't share the file and I don't think it would make a difference since it happens to all my files. Eventually it works but sometimes takes 6 tries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick response. Would you mind confirming if this happens mostly when you add a new artboard to these files? Have you tried the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Please share the version of XD installed on your machine and the details of your operating system.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens regardless if it's one or many artboards and happens only some of the time. The only thing that I haven't tried is the Network endpoints. I would have to get our IT person to implement this. I'm using the latest version of XD 55.2.12.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Please let us know how it goes after doing the network endpoints. We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem (error 44:124) and I noticed that the artboard I was developing had the same name as another artboard that I had previously shared.

Example:
- "A" .xd file: clipboard name "Clipboard A"
- .xd file "B": clipboard name "Clipboard A"

I believe link creation identifies artboard names and makes it difficult to create a new link. That is, to share a new link, the name of the clipboards cannot be the same as a previously created file.

Finally I changed the name of the artboard and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've also been getting the same error 44:124 when trying to update my sharing link. I've logged out/in, I only have three artboards all named something different with two links between for prototyping. I've tried on multiple devices/networks - and still getting the same issue. I've not been able to update since I originally created the shared link on 9/11/2023. I've updated everything - even tried on my BRAND NEW mac laptop with everything updated, OS, etc. It will load to 100% and then give me the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines