• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44:23 when creating a link in XD 55.2 version

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been getting a lot of 44:23 errors (Something went wrong) messages when trying to create a shareable link for your prototype lately? It used to happen every once in a while, but it is happening every single time now. I've tried closing/re-opening the file and XD application, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Also checked and I have the latest XD update. Usually by the 10th attempt it creates the link. Super frustrating when I need to share my prototype with clients on the fly.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hamza26685741dnzq,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with this specific file or all files? Please try switching to a different network connection and see if it's an internet issue.

If only this file, is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can check on our end? 

If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is happening to all files. It eventually does work but after many attempts. Also happens on other networks so I do not think it is a internet issue.

Best,

Hamza Mirza | UX Designer
<Personal Info Removed By Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info. Could you please share a file with me over a private message so that I can check at my end? Please upload the XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL.

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this resolved. 
I created hundreds of share links in 2022, but recently have been getting 44:23 a lot – causing major delays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has also been happening to me. I am using mac OS Monterey 12.5.1 on a Mac Studio 2022 M1.

It happens to many files, and eventually will resolve itself. I believe this was also an issue back in 2018/19, but was resolved in a future update. It appears to be back now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kulin23181224gx1a & @Lachlan5E28,

We are sorry for the frustration. We've highlighted the issue to the team, and they are investigating it. Is it possible for you to share the XD files with us so that we can attach them to the existing bug? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika
I am getting the same error (44:23) message. Extremely frustrating as this is my first return to XD after using it 3 years ago and deciding yesterday to stop using Figma and come back to XD again. Please advise.
Can I send you my Cloud doc directly for you to assess?
My Adobe XD version is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @akaJosimar,

We are sorry for the frustration. Yes, please share the XD file with me so we can check on our end. Just be sure you have tried connecting to a different internet connection, and it still gave you the error while publishing the link in XD. 

Please also share the XD version and your operating system's details.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Multiple files across multiple networks all keep throwing Error 44:23 and we have to keep trying to generate the link until it finally does work (sometimes). 

Mac Ventura 12.1

XD v.56.1.12.1 x64, Creative Cloud Sync 6.2.0.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue. I had one jpg image in my design; I swapped it for a png, and now no error. It could be a coincidence, but I thought it was worth a mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue and the timeframe I started experiencing this issue aligns with the original poster.

I've had IT whitelist all URLs per the troubleshooting guide, and I still have the issue regardless of whether I'm at the office or on my home network. Every file, regardless of complexity, throws the error. It generally creates a link after about the fourth or fifth try. However, sometimes it takes more than a dozen tries.

This is a HUGE impact to my team's productivity and frustration levels. Clients don't accept, "Sorry, the work is done but you can't see it until XD decides it wants to generate a link."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, any update on why this is happening? Same issue with me as mentioned in all the tickets above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chiming in to say, same for me. At least it somewhat helps to know this seems to be a product issue, istead of an individual one. Still quite annoying! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening for me too. It's super annoying and such a time waster! I love XD but I'm about to lose it with this bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Came here to ask for the same thing. I've been getting errors over errors over errors. It's getting ridiculous. I try to save the same document at 3 different locations on my computer in case the Cloud document is causing the issue and what not. I restarted XD, closed Creative Cloud and CoreSync, nothing works. Sometimes adding a blank artboard works for some reason…

It really seems to be at random but must often than not it just won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines