• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44:76 on every project

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. Every project I create with ADobe XD cannot be published due to this error. I am entirely out of patience after having tried all the possible solutions available online. I can't show live to my clients the work I have been doing; all they get are PDFs. Could you please look into this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971#M16657

If this doesn't help, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Note: Please add the logs to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rishabh,

I tried to follow the logs procedure so I could share them with Adobe but it is not possible. Could you please guide me with alternative sharing options? Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines