Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44:76 when creating a link to share fromĀ  Adobe XD prototypes

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have persisting issues with creating a link to share from  Adobe XD prototypes. I am new to XD and have so far never been ablt to do this. 

The progress bar is very slow and then displays Error 44:76. I am hard wired to the internet.

thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Emma creative bird,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD!

We are sorry to hear you are unable to create a link in XD. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/unable-to-publish-prototype-error-44-76/m-p/1178... and let us know if that helps?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

thank you but it didn't work, I already tried that athough I'm not sure how to Close CoreSync and all Adobe related process from the Activity Monitor.!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the steps, @Emma creative bird.  Could you please check this article, try the steps suggested, and see if that helps? Please ensure you're on the current version of XD, i.e., XD 55, and also share the screenshot of the "About XD" page.

Does that happen with all files or with this specific file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time I have used it so I don't know if this would happen all the time. I have taken 20% of the images out of the prototype and it still wont work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. thanks but nothing in that link helps me, it does not have an answer for this specific problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have saved the file locally and it's only 10mb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the information, @Emma creative bird. Could you please share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can check on our end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines