Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 55:42 - share link update

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am writing to request clarification on the issue of the impossibility of updating a link that has already been shared.

I saw several reports, but none can clarify the problem pointed out by error 55:42.

In this file, in particular, I have 7 links, of which I created 3 versions for each link, according to the necessary change steps. After opening the file, and making a simple change to the text "Examination 3", copying and pasting it to the home clipboards of the other flows, I updated the first 6 links until 7 got the error message.

Is there a limit on links per file?

Note: I don't know if it's relevant, but I'm in Brazil. mac-OS Catalina 10.15.7. My native language is not English, so please forgive the likely mistakes.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tadi_Oliveira,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble updating link in XD and getting error 55:42. We would like to know if it's happening with this specifle file or all files. Please share the version of XD you're using. Which subscription are you working on Individual, Teams or Enterprise? Please share your Adobe ID with me. 

Please also try the steps suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/unable-to-publish-prototype-links/m-p/12619454#M...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

But the link doesn't help, as the problem has nothing to do with deletion or file rename.

The requested information follows:

Specific file: So far yes.

XD version: 45.1.62.3 x64 CC 4.21.1.1

Signature: New Vegas Serviços Digitais

ID Adobe: tadiane.oliveira@newvegas.com.br

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. As you mentioned in your initial post that there is the 7 link which is giving error while updating, right? If so, could you please check that if that link is active and acccessible here: https://assets.adobe.com/links?

Generally error 55 occurs on the deleted links. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines