• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 86 xd file, I did almost everything to fix this problem but my files won't open 😢

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an error 86 when trying to open them Also, this problem occurs only with a specific file,  All other Xd files are working fine only this file has the issue.

I've read previous guidance in other related topics and I've done what everybody recommended such as:
  • creating a new user account and checking my file again
  • uninstalling creative cloud and Adobe XD by Adobe creative cloud cleaner and then install the latest version of those
  • changing name of my file
  • sign out of XD and restarts the machine and sign back in
  • Reinstall XD
  • checking my file on another laptop (6 laptops) and with another Adobe account
  • Create a Local User Account in Windows 10 
  • etc.

Please help me with this error 86. I did whatever everybody, the post explained I did almost everything to fix this problem but my files won't open, I am so in need to solve this problem.
this file is very important to me. T__T

• The last time I was able to open the file was 11 Nov 2021
  • my xd file is a local document
  • xd ver 45.1.62

thanks 😢

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need the system logs so that we can investigate this further. Please follow the steps shared here to collect system logs. We'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines