• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 91 while saving the file in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this message everytime I am trying to save file!!!!

There was an error saving the file as "Travel 3.xd"

n error saving the file as "Travel 3.xd"

The file could not be saved. Please try saving again. (Error: 91)

Please help!I cannot work like this!!!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that this issue is actively being worked on and you should be expecting a fix very soon.

Thanks.

UPDATE: The issue has been fixed and will be released in Xd 27.1. Thanks everybody for your patience and understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alina,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble saving the file into XD. We haven't heard this error before. Would you mind telling if it's a cloud document or a local document? We would also request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if that helps.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THAT DOESNT HELP! I DIDNT USE CREATIVE CLOUD!

I am saving document at google drive cloud! BUT NOW I CANT! 

And all can say to me is that you havent heard about this error!

Wonderful!!!Happy to hear this!

I am really disappointed I use XD and pay so much money for it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem when trying to save a local doument. 

"The file could not be saved. Please try saving again. (Error: 91)"

This has only started to occur since I have updated to the latest version of XD. As a paying customer of creative cloud it is very frustrating that every time I update any of my adobe programs to a new version there seems to be more problems that never exsited with the old versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same for me...after the new version update. And I dont even know how to solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Sometimes, just work without saving it for while then it works. But It doesn't always save when I want to save. It's really annoying problem seeing "error 91". Please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harishka,

I arrived at this thread searching 'Error 91' on these forums and Google. This is the only reference point I've found online about this error.

I am also experiencing the same issue, it has been extremely difficult to get support technicians from Adobe to provide any assistance outside of the usual troubleshooting through Adobe Help. No one seems to understand the issue when it is described, and your support staff just come across as troubleshootslave robots who can't comprehend the user's difficulty, very disappointing.

The usual save process on Adobe XD on my system has been constantly disrupted by what Alina is describing - 'Can't save this document - Error 91' etc. I'm trying to save on to my LOCAL drive. This is not a CLOUD issue.

The only hint I can get as I observe the errors on my machine is it may be coming from a caching process/error because of the way XD embeds images. I've tried to to create a new document with brand new images imported from elsewhere on the local drive, worked away at my XD doc and also eventually experienced the error. Also if I open an older/existing XD document and edit it, try to save it, that's where the '91' error appears. Then I am effectively locked out of saving any new changes to the XD doc. I tried removing some of the images from the doc and it was able to save again. Also, if I create a new XD document and copy everything from the old to the new the same error occurs. Just a hunch but it feels like a problem with caching/temp location for the images. I need to revisit older designs regularly for my client work, which is why this is such a problem and unacceptable.

I can't remember for sure if it has anything to do with XD's latest version, but surely this is a possible link to the error worth looking into, and if you make some progress please let your user base know. I've been through all your troubleshooting - remote access, re-intalls, etc already.

As a monthly subscriber I would really like to hear that this is at least being investigated - hope to hear from you soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Still have the same problem! ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE THIS???

That is the most frustrating experience i have ever had with adobe! Such a serious problem, and you even not trying to resolve it!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble. Would you mind trying to rename the file and then try to save the file? Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No renaming does not fix the issue. The same error occurs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the steps. Would you mind sharing the log file with us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and then share the url with me over a private message?  We would also request you to please share your Adobe ID, phone number and location as well over a private message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that log collector!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helps sometimes from like 7x time so the name of my files is Travel5___________.xd

That's very important to name files properly due to the numbers of versions. Totally impossible from now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. Could you please share the url of the log files along with the XD file with over a private message?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  Harshika, I sent you a log file and other information more specific to my problem.  I updated the XD software and now not only am I unable to save as... with out getting an error 91 but I now can't even save the file itself. 

I did seem to find a work around, however.  Open a new file.  Copy the contents of the project file.  Past onto the new untitled project.  I am then able to save this untitled project.  Sloppy but it work for now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention regarding the work around:

When saving the untitled project, it only seems to be a problem when saving to the local disk.  Creative Cloud works fine.  When I try to save to local disk I get a message that says "The document "XXX" could not be saved as "XXX"."  However, when I go to Finder (I'm on Mac), the file is in fact saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the logs. I have logged a bug for the similar issue and thank you for sharing the workaround solution that worked for you. Hope it can help the other user.

We will update you shortly as soon as we hear any updates from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter save or save as or cmd-s. Nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika

I don't really understand what do you need from me...

That is what I get from logcollector

Dear User,

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal:

File: AdobeLogs_20200122_121423_202-mac.zip

Please use the above filename as a reference when contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Thank you,

The Log Collector Tool team

Note: Please do not reply to this email; it is auto-generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the log file names, Alina. I have sent you a private message. Could you please check and confirm if you've received it?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Sometimes trying to save 3 times helps, sometimes 7 times… in the end I am able to save the file, but it's very annoying to do this every time.

I'm saving the file locally, not in the / any cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that this issue is actively being worked on and you should be expecting a fix very soon.

Thanks.

UPDATE: The issue has been fixed and will be released in Xd 27.1. Thanks everybody for your patience and understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still doesn't work. WTF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scout,

As I posted just yesterday, this issue is being worked on and a fix will be available very soon.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They send me a file that supposed to fix the problem (error 91), but unfortunately I still have the same problem with save

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines