• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 91 while saving the file in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this message everytime I am trying to save file!!!!

There was an error saving the file as "Travel 3.xd"

n error saving the file as "Travel 3.xd"

The file could not be saved. Please try saving again. (Error: 91)

Please help!I cannot work like this!!!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that this issue is actively being worked on and you should be expecting a fix very soon.

Thanks.

UPDATE: The issue has been fixed and will be released in Xd 27.1. Thanks everybody for your patience and understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They send me a file that supposed to fix the problem (error 91), but unfortunately, I still have the same problem with save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like nobody cares anymore. I didn't have this problem with previous versions of XD, can you just send me the old version of XD, so I will not suffer till you fix the problem?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alina,

We understand your frustration. You can roll back to the previous version of XD by going to the Creative Cloud app, choose XD> Click on 3 dots> Other version and you should be able to download the previous version of XD (25.3).

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the version before 25.3. this problem starts from  25.3, your developer told me to update so now I am no 26.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for updating. We would suggest saving the file to cloud until the team fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1-st. It doesn't matter, there is an issue. 

2-nd. I am working with the team with google drive I should save files in a specific place, I cant play with it.

3-rd. Just send me an old version, that's the only thing that can help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And more that, how I suppose to open the file saved with newer version? There is always an issue to open the file that has been saved with newer version of XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now also having this problem on a Mac running Sierra and find that even when I save the file in the Cloud it is inaccessible from another machine running Mojave. This is incredibly frustrating. Adobe can you please provide an update on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

The issue reported here only affects local files, not Cloud. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "inaccessible" with regards to the Cloud file? Are you getting a specific error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. When I save the file in question to the Cloud and then try to access it from a separate machine it says it is unable to open the XD file, the error message says: "Sorry, we can't open this document."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY DONT YOU CARE????????? DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE???
SAVE A FILE IT A FUNDAMENTAL FUNCTION AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE THIS!!!!! 

YOUR DEVELOPER SENT ME FILE THAT'S DOENT FIX ANYTHING AND HE DISSAPERED!!!!!

SUCH A HUGE Company and no one even cares!!! no one answer for me last email! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue.  Very frustrating.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been experiencing this issue for a couple of weeks-- it used to save after I tried a couple of times, but now won't let me save it at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like it has something to do with imported bitmap images.   When I delete all of the bitmaps, it USUALLY lets me save again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also noticed that it happens only in specific files, I've been crazy doing tests to find out what triggers the error. My bosses are not happy at all since I do it in working time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you understand what kind of files???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use only png or jpeg messages. It doesn’t matter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are really looking forward for this to be fixed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem AND cloud has stopped saving my files. All of this since the last update. Occasionally I can save without getting the error thankfully, but also Xd crashes nearly every work day now and I've lost a couple days work over this week. Adobe, what is this trash? I thought you guys were supposed to be good at making software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is 27.1 scheduled to release? This has become quite an issue.  I literally can't save an XD document without clearing out the two error prompts multiple times. Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @radustavila,

I currently work on a team of 40 who are all using Adobe XD. We just recently updated to Catalina OS and since then we're still receiving this error. We can't save files in XD. Originally it was Error 91. But as of today, after updating to the XD 27.1 hoping it was the fix, we're getting the same issue but with Error 49. Is there anything new coming down to resolve this? Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble saving the file in XD. Would you mind confirming if you have tried the solution suggested in this post:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/crash-load-error-49-while-try-to-open-save-file-in-xd/td-p/1...? If that doesn't help, please generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html along with a sample file and upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with my Adobe XD. When I try to save a file this is the message that appears: "The file could not be saved. Please try saving again. (Error: 91)". This message started to appear during the last week with all files I tried to save, so the problem it is not linked with the single file.

I've already tried to deinstall and reinstall the app, reactivate the previous version (now i have the latest version installed), but nothing changed.

Could anyone help me to solve the problem?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marta, 

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble saving the file in XD. Would you mind confirming if it's happening with all the files or with a specific file?What is the OS and XD version of your machine? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marta,

Could you please confirm if the issue has been fixed or you still need assistance from us? We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines