Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 116 in Adobe XD on Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error came while trying to open.psd File in Adobe XD, 

The file contains artboards designed in Adobe Photoshop 20.0.7 Version and Opening them in Adobe XD version 23.1.32.2 

Working on MacBook Air 2015 with iOS Catalina Version 10.15Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 11.26.24 AM.png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aloka, 

Sorry that you're unable to open this .psd file in XD. Would you mind creating fresh sample file and see if that opens in XD? 

Thanks for sharing the version number and OS details. I tried to replicate this behaviour, it is working fine for me. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same poblem with some  of my psds. Not all. I've tried re-saving them with multiple versions of Photoshop but it doesn't help. I'm running macOS 10.14.6, Adobe XD v 25.1.12.7 and the most recent Photoshop 2020 and 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have this problem. Was there ever a fix to this issue? Thanks.

Giselle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same exact problem on this end

XD Version 36.1.32.5 on macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 37.0.32 and let us know if it works or not. Please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/open-photoshop-files-in-xd.html for information on supported features.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines