- When updating a publishing link of a cloud document I get the "Error Code 52".
- It gives me this website to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html
- I checked the status.adobe.com to confirm if Adobe Publish Online functionality is experiencing any issues. The green status indicated that the service is operating fine.
- I assured all my artboard's sizes are significantly smaller than "8000 x 8000"
- I enjoyed the dark ux patterns of Adobe's customer support experience
- And now I'm curious if anybody else experienced this error code before 🙂
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the link. I saw that one indeed. But hoped I could save my "link". And not reupload the Cloud File and republish it, since it is spread quiet deep in our company / documentation etc.
So you think thats the only option right?