• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error - Maxium number of invitations reached while sharing file in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16033883471005561705203420734307.jpg

 I'm trying to share a file, and I get the error "maximum number of invitations reached".

How many invitations are available? I have deleted invitations from other files an it won't let me share the new file.

Can you help me?

Thanlks

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Hi @Dama Forastera ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure you have the latest version of XD which is 51.0.12 and in case if it's already up to date, please try the steps shared below:

• Sign out from XD and CC Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related services from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Rebooted the machine.
  • Sign back in on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and test again.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ri

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using latest Adobe XD version
{Personal Information removed}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nguyen5D64 ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I checked your account and found a business license that is active so if you have already tried the troubleshooting step shared in the correct answer in this post, please contact us directly or log a ticket by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am experiencing this same error, but in a different context. I teach a UI/UX class at a college and my students are supposed to create wireframes in Figma and then move projects to a Photoshop/ Adobe XD combo for final mockup/prototype. 

The students are working in a computer lab, where the college pays for the Adobe Suite. I would think a bunch of students working in a computer lab where they all have access to XD should be able to work together? They are all getting the "Maxium number of invitations reached" error because their personal accounts don't have XD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. And this is for a user who used to have access and suddenly was dropped. She's part of our corporate/enterprise subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kelsey Todd,

Thank you for reaching out. Does your colleague still has the enterprise subscription? If yes, we 

request you to please create a case, or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html 

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console.

There might be a reason that your organization has put some sharing restrictions.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines