• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message "Can't connect to services" when opening a single shared document

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a particular XD document that was shared with me the file opens and loads. Then it has a pop up saying “Something went wrong: Close and reopen the document to continue working. If you see this message again, access this document’s history to save a copy of a previous version.” The cloud icon at the top of the document shows the “x” on it. I have attached a screenshot of the error.  

I logged out of all Adobe apps, signed out of Adobe CC, and deleted all adobe apps from the Activity monitor. Then I signed back into Adobe cc via the desktop app and tried again. No matter how many times I have closed out of the document, closed out of the program, uninstalled and installed, I keep having a connection issue to only this one document whether I am connected wirelessly or with an ethernet cable.  

This is the only document I am having issues with. I can open other shared documents with no problem. When I log into the adobe cc browser app and open the document it only shows the cover page and does say it is "private"? See screenshot. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble opening this specific document in XD. Is it possible for you to open this document on a different machine and see if you're able to open it? I would alss request you to please check with the owner of the document if he is able to open it or you can ask him to share the document with you again and see if that works.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines