• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while publishing, creating and opening shared links in XD.

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot share protoypes. Always get an 4005 error although my e-mail address is confirmed. Yesterday publishing worked, today not. None of my documents, even new one, can be published. 

I'm using the most recent version of Adobe XD.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Looks like prototype links are back up!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Sorry to hear. We are also experiencing the issue with the share services. We are checking at our end and investigating about it. We will update you shortly if there is an server issue at the backend.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Note: Marking it as correct only to highlight.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe that helps you finding the bug: if you want to add a co-worker it also doesn't work. Error 130

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I am having issue with the access to the shared adobe xd link.

Issue: The development team in other country can only access the shared link on the day I have shared it, and they cannot access the link the following day.

What might be causing this issue?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening with a specific link or all the published link?
  3. When this happens, please check if you are able to find the link here: https://assets.adobe.com/links
  4. Try accessing the link from your end and check if you are able to access the link?
  5. Will it be possible for you to share a sample link?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying.

1. I have the latest version of Adobe XD: 36.2.32

2.So far I only shared a single link.

3. I am able to find the link  https://assets.adobe.com/links

4.I was able to access the link from my end.

5.Sample link you requested: https://xd.adobe.com/view/25e40f95-64ac-45ae-b85b-22fa3d6a9278-70b7/      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can niether update the shareable link nor open it for development. May I know how can i resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am getting 55:47 Error in XD and can't upload my prototypes on Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have the same issue, and i suddenly lost more than 8 months of work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

Thanks for waiting. Yes, there are confirmed server issues at our end and team has already raised a CSO for it. The entire team is actively working on it to fix it as soon as possible.

We will update you here as soon as it is fixed.

Note: Marking it as correct only to highlight.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The prototype link option for User Testing doesn't work, shows as Error 4005 or Error -1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

It looks like the services are coming back to normal. Could you please try to refresh links and then try again and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
i have a big issue, some of my prototype folder are not available anymore. They seem to be broken, maybe is temporarely but i have lost about six months of work here and i'm very worried and restarting the app doesn't solve anything...

Somebody from adobe could help me here ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to share any links from any XD files, I have wasted hours a day for the last 4 or 5 days trying to publish files to my team. I'm actually unable to work currently - unacceptable as I am paying for 2 accounts and can't do any work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All links to my prototypes are not working anymore and I can't update my prototypes: error 55:47.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting 55:xx error code while updating my design links on XD or trying to create a new link. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi when i try to generate the link , it shows something went wrong tell me whats the problem or issue i am facing and solve it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing issue with Cloud document file sync 500 error and Cloud web collaboration design review share url are not opening and Library sync error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like prototype links are back up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirmation. Yes the services seems to be working fine now.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Our development / design review and user testing links are completely messed up today. I see comments from Adobe saying the server issues are fixed, but from our point of view - they're still messed up.

Please can you confirm when service will return to normal or will we have to regenerate links again (for the millionth time of trying!)

thanks

Louisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW we're also experiencing the loss of comments. Ie. we used to be able to collect comments and apply the changes, update the link and still see the comments. Whereas now we have to generate a new link after every edit thus losing the comments. Not ideal for client feedback / keeping track of changes.

Can you advise when this will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines