• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while sharing the document "We can't upload your document to Creative cloud right now" (XD 41)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message when I try to share the document for co-editing. I tried reinstalling XD to current/latest version, previous version, restarted machine. Nothing worked. Using XD (41.0.12) on Window 10. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help.

We are waiting for your confirmation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue for several days now. I can't collaborate with other team members. I'm on the Enterprise plan, 41.0.12.11, Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here as well. Fully updated XD, Windows 10. This is resulting in a work stoppage, please fix soon Adobe. My company already hates this product, I don't want this to be the nail in the coffin that has us switch to Figma. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded my Xd from Cloud and want to invite to edit, but it states it cannot upload the document, which is a false statement (given I just loaded and there is no save issue).

I have tried to sign out and in.

AdobeLogs_20210614_104712_736-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi imvstud3shape,

if you go to assets.adobe.com can you see the file? Have you tried uploading other files and check if the problem persists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not upload that is the issue - the file is there and working fine. It is the invite that is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using previous version (40.1.22) I could invite with no issues 5 days ago, but after the upgrade to 41.0.12 I cannot invite - also not the document I invited for 5 days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled 41, installed 40 again and could do Invite. So it is clearly 41 introducing a bug to the invite feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi imvstud3shape,
thank you for giving us all this information. Have you checked for updates available for your Creative Cloud App? Did you try to log out and re-enter your account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is up to date, also tried logout/in.
Also tried removing all temp files after closing down Core Sync (and other Adobe Creative processes) as that helped with another sync issue a month or so back.

It seems this issue is the same as others are now also reporting here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-while-sharing-the-document-quot-we-can-t-upload-your-d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help.

We are waiting for your confirmation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ there

we have the same issue here after updateting to V41 on all machines (Windows & Mac) in the team. Thats actually very bad for our daily processes and business... and yes, we work with adobe for teams.

Thanks

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reckon I am on an Enterprise network - running via VPN. Turning off VPN did not help. My other colleagues do not have this issue. Sharing the file via assets.adobe.com works fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The team is still working on the issue and you will definitely see improvements in the future releases of XD.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add another voice....we're having the same issue here too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue after update...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last few days i am unable to share CLOUD file to my colleage for COEDIT. It throws message "We cant upload your document to Creative Cloud Now".

The files which are already synced/ shared are accessible, i can not share new file.

My XD version is 41.0.12.11 (Recently updated)
Creative Cloud sync is 4.14.0.17

<Title renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhijit5C49,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble.we already have a bug logged for the issue, the team is working on it and a fix is underway. You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases.please download the latest version of XD and enjoy the new features.Meanwhile as a workaround you can try this way to Invite users to coedit-Click 'Ok' on the message pop up and click on invite to document again.Also can you try sign out of Adobe XD and the Adobe Creative Cloud app and then close all Adobe related processes in the Task Manager or Activity monitor and then launch Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and then check again after sign in and launching XD from there.please let us know if this helps.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The problem is partially resolved. I can share files with team after doing logoff- login 2-3 times and restarting my windows system.
After somee time, the same issue generated again and i receive same message.

There is not update generated for xd, i have the latest version for window installed in my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhijit,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you're still experiencing the issue with XD 41.1 version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same problem since a month....

I can't share my work with my colleagues...ans I have the last version of adobe XD. 

This is extremly annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet Harshika, i just now check. I also recently updated XD version still the problem continues.

Sometimes it works, but sometime it wont... i have to restart XD/ system multiple times to get the sharing access.

Please do the needful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue since a few weeks now, just updated and the problems still exists (version 41.1.12.9, creative cloud version 4.14.0.17). I've reinstalled XD, I've logged on and off from XD and CC, I've closed all Adobe Apps via the Task Manager, no help.

The only workaround I've found is logging into your creative cloud files via you browser and sending invitations from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if this is happening with multiple collaborators or only with you? Also, is this happening on a specific file or multiple files? Please share a screenshot of the About XD info page, we'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rishabh, thanks for your reply.

is this happening to other collaborators? No, I believe not. 

Is this happening on a specific file? No, on all files.

This is the error message "We are unable to upload your files to the Creative Cloud --- Further Information [LINK]". 

Clicking the link opens the browser and a 404-page from Adobe.

image.png

XD Info Page:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We understand your frustration. There is already a bug in place and the team is working on it. You will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines