• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Existing prototype link missing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a rather large file with several different prototype links. Now exactly one of these prototype links has gone missing (the main one) and while I can still see it on the asset overview web page, I cannot update it anymore. Is there any chance to retrieve it? No changes to the filename have been made, using XD v35.1.12 on MacOS Big Sur.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try adding a new blank artboard and check if it allows you to update the link? If that doesn't help, will it be possible for you to share the actual file and published link? If yes, please check if you are able to find the link here: https://assets.adobe.com/links

To share the file, please add the file to a shared location like DropBox or Google Drive and then you can DM me the link by clicking on my name. 

Note: While sending the DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for your reply! I added a new artboard, but the link remains gone. As I had mentioned before -- it is still visible under the link you posted (but it shows a later version of it than the one I had last updated).

I will send you link to the file.

Best wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried sending you a DM, but get the following error message (I have never sent a DM before, so the limit must be 0);

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so sorry for the delay in response. I have sent you a DM, please check if you are able to respond to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines