• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Experiencing problems with Pen Tool

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am experiencing problems with Pen Tool. After enabling the Pen tool every single time when I tried to use it, it is vanishing. I am adding a video for this. I experienced this situation before the update and after the update. 

I also tried the Photoshop's pen tool but didn't have any trouble with it, and it is working. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing the details. Please ensure that the Graphics card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website. And if it is already up to date, we'll need to check this at your machine level.

I'll request you to contact us directly using this link: http://adobe.ly/1PASjLX

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Hi,

I solved my problem by uninstalling the Adobe XD and re-installing it back. Did you tried that before? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that the graphics card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website. If it is already up to date, please share a few more details like:

1. The version of the XD and Operating System.
  2. Do you use an additional monitor? If yes, please test XD with an only primary screen.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your reply. 

1. Version 30.0.12.14 (Note: I had it at the previous version too)

2. Yes, I do and I did test it on the primary screen and having the same problem.

Bests,

Gökbey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, we'll need Operating system details as well so please share the OS version along with OS build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit x64 based processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Please ensure that the Graphics card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website. And if it is already up to date, we'll need to check this at your machine level.

I'll request you to contact us directly using this link: http://adobe.ly/1PASjLX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and I tried to reinstall, and update, it didn't help

So frustrated...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am experiencing the exact same problem with a 2018 MacBook pro 13 inch, Intel Iris graphics, recently updated to Big Sur. I tested on both my screens (built in retina display and external display) and checked for system update, neither resolved the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

more informaiton:

I just updated to XD 36.1.32 and am still experiencing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I solved my problem by uninstalling the Adobe XD and re-installing it back. Did you tried that before? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try re-installing XD as suggested by gokbeyi78042014 If that doesn't help, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @gokbeyi78042014  and @Rishabh_Tiwari , reinstalling did solve the problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very nice to hear that. Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines