• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export components in high resolution

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to export some design components in an XD artboard into png files. However, I am having trouble getting them to export in high resolution - the lines and text are all fuzzy when I import the png file in another XD artboard (of a different size). Would anyone know how to solve this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/help-xd-is-exporting-super-low-res-jpegs-and-pngs/m-p/111293...

If this doesn't help, could you please share a few screenshots of how it looks in XD and when exported as PNG?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please tell us how you're exporting the files and what your settings are? And what artboard size are you starting with and what different size are you importing to?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines