• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export of multiple artboards to AE freezes on import

Participant ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Adobe massively soiled the bed (forgive my language but that's the only objective sentiment) with the 2022 AE/ME update I had to roll back to a previous stable version of AE/ME. Now when I try to export multiple artboards from the Adobe XD version 45.06.62.17, After Effects 2021 freezes on import and doesn't import comps from XD.

Unfortunately I cannot roll back XD to a previous version because all XD files were created in the latest version and do not open in a previous one. 

My only work around at the moment is to export PNGs and import that into AE but that's an extra step, if anyone has a better workaround/suggestion please let me know.

MacOS v11.6

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)

CPU: 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

GPU:  Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

thank you.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response and sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with XD. We would request you to please create a short video of your workflow and share with us so that we can investigate further.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines