• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to After Effects greyed out in XD

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uninstalled and reinstalled XD multiple times. The export option is still unavailable. I've viewed other posts about it. Ichecked and I have the plugin AEXD.aex

Not sure what the problem is

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alisonq, sorry for the trouble. Please share the version of Adobe After Effects which you're using along with the OS build. Meanwhile, I'll check if there any other reports for this issue. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes. So i just got the new Macbook pro with the M1 chip. I was previously on an older macbook and the feature worked fine. So im not sure if it's due to the new computer.

I am using the most up to date version of After Effects (version 17. 5.1) and XD (version 35.1.12Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 8.22.40 AM.png

I'm working on MacOS Big Sur (version 11.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also just noticed that my option to edit an image in Photoshop from XD is unavailable as well..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alisonq, sorry for the delay, could you please update to XD 35.3 and check if that works out for you? 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines