• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to All Artboards greyed out

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using XD for about a week, creating and exporting dozens of files. This morning 'All Artboards' is greyed out. I cannot export my work any longer! 😞

I had a security issue (as my Chrome was hijaked) and I've deleted a few options in Apple Security & Privacy (Full Disk Access) and I suspect I might have deleted something there.

After that I've fully desinstalled Adobe XC 2x and reinstalled it. Still cannot export my final work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the file still have an artboard ? (Maybe for some strange reason they've vanished.)

Do other Export options still work ? Does it occur in one file or any (new) files as well ?

Would you mind sharing your file with me, to test whether the issue is document based ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter

Thanks for the quick response. I think I've figured it out: I was creating 1080x1080 art. Previously I used the Instagram Story template, which I then had to reformat, but then decided to use the custom size. I then used the rectangular tool to create the canvas, thinking it was the artboard. At that time I didn't even know that there is an artboard. I think it's the same as a canvas. After I've created new pieces, creating an artbard, everything worked again. I also was able to add the missing artbord. 

Thanks for your assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines