• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export XD prototype to client without adobe.

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've built this prototype and would like to share it as an "app" to my colleagues so they can view it and interact with it like they would use it on a tablet, phone or website (don't specifically need that app). 

But they should be able to click on all the connection of my prototype. 

Google sadly didn't help me out here. 

Kind regards.

TOPICS
Import and export , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can simply send them the prototype link, which they can open with a browser and view it on whatever device you want to. It doesn't have to be through the Adobe app.

You can add "?fullscreen" behind the link, to hide the interface around the prototype and make it fullscreen when they open it.

There are some services out there that "turn websites into apps", which basically open the website through a browser that doesn't have an interface, so the website looks like an app on your phone. They might be able to work with your prototype link to simulate the experience, but it will take some trial and error to see whether it's worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines