• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported code link from the plugin for hover effect not working in browser

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good evening im struggling here in this issue i made my project in Adobe XD and i add a hover effect every thing is fine i test it in preview window of the Xd but after i export my project the hover effect is not working also in my browser not working i tried to find why every thing i suppose it is right i set my home artboard and everything i need you help 

thanks

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What broweser you use?. Can you share projrct link to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use microsoft edge and google chrome in both of them the hover is freeze but in preview page working perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in this link is not my real project i can't share it but this an example of my problem it is working perfectly in preview but not working in the real browser

https://xd.adobe.com/view/ee4c3270-36f1-43ee-a00d-4648871ade67-bb1f/

my app is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean Telephone directory -> Click hover effect it's working for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is working only in the preview but when i export it in to the web it is just freeze in default state 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @maryams87,

Thank you for sharing the link. I tested this at my end on my Chrome browser, and it seems to work fine. Please see the attached gif.

Hover effect on browser.gif

Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article: Published Adobe XD prototypes do not appear in browsers?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will share with you two link one of them is adobe share link is working fine like the preview window but when i expot it to a real link  (html file) this interacion not workin 

adobe share link

https://xd.adobe.com/view/7a65afd9-e209-47fe-a90a-fef34aa2eba3-2f36/

html link  via web 

https://maryamarti.github.io/test1/

telephone directory not working

here is my issue !! :((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and yes i checked my drivers and my browser all are up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help please as soon as possible to finish this project 

best regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While XD will prototype the interaction, it does NOT export the code that triggers this interaction. I think this is case that you are encountering. How are you exporting the html? via plugin or so other method?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use a plug in to export the project im not expert in html coding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then that is the source of the issue. The plug in is not generating the code that is needed for this interaction.  See if there are options that you might have overlooked, but I suspect there are not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you i will find a way if you have any source could help me i will appreciate it

thanks alot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @Chris W. Griffith, for finding the source of the issue. 

@maryams87, could you please share the name of the plugin you're using? We would also suggest you connect with the plugin support team to check if there is an issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use 2 plugin and both of them not supporting this interaction : Hero plugin and Lightining storm 

my question is if i need to make it by coding what is the benefit of the hover state in adobe xd without ability to export this feature i watch those video about hover effect with css coding but when i follow this process i did't use the hover state feature in the adobe xd !

Create Animated Hover Buttons with HTML + CSS - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We understand your concern. I would suggest you please connect with the plugin support using: Contact Us | Export Kit which might help you.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines