• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a PNG giving an extra space in both sides in XD

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export 18x18 icon in adobe xd as PNG i am getting extra sapce in right and bottom side this issue have lots of assets. 

Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 1.28.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 2.04.12 PM.png

 <Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Thanks Problem was slove, Acctuly Shadow was enable by mistake with icon which are not visibal. I just disbale Shadow and expoert perfect image size wihtout any extra sapce

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested this and am getting a transparent png as expected. It looks like you have a larger square behind your icon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Problem was slove, Acctuly Shadow was enable by mistake with icon which are not visibal. I just disbale Shadow and expoert perfect image size wihtout any extra sapce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you are able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thank you @cmgap for your contribution to this post. We really appreciate your presence in the community. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines