Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Assets/Images at different sizes 1x, 2x & 3X

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Commuity!

I having trouble exporting my assets in XD for handoff for the developers. When handing off assets, the sizes have to be 1x, 2x & 3x! But for some reason, when every I try exporting the file, It ask me to override it the previously save file size. I will save it as 1x but when I try exporting 2x, I get the msg in the screenshot. Have anyone else seen this message in XD ??? Please help

veronica365_0-1643744345987.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Hi @veronica365 , as seen in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/exporting-assets-artboard-size/td-p/11296718 you can use this tutorial to learn more about exporting assets, I usually share the prototype under the share tab by selecting "Development" under the "View Setting", and checking the "Downloadable Assets" lets developer to download whichever asset s/he wants by clicking on it while viewing the prototype and tapping the "download" button, it downloads t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @veronica365 , as seen in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/exporting-assets-artboard-size/td-p/11296718 you can use this tutorial to learn more about exporting assets, I usually share the prototype under the share tab by selecting "Development" under the "View Setting", and checking the "Downloadable Assets" lets developer to download whichever asset s/he wants by clicking on it while viewing the prototype and tapping the "download" button, it downloads the selected image/asset in two sizes by default (1x and 2x).  You can try this test prototype (just with an image 🙂 https://xd.adobe.com/view/2aba8df6-e06e-43f7-b260-066a71ab4faf-7fe9/specs/ Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I figured it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue, veronica365. Could you please share the solution that worked for you which might help our customers hit the same issue?

Thanks, Akin for sharing the workflow.

Happy Friday!

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Harshika, also great idea yes I'd like to see about solution also, happy Friday! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines