Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting shape not including Shadow, Miter Join, Center Stroke or Butt Cap

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm no expert in XD but I love using it to design apps. My developer and I are having issues exporting a button for example and having the Shadow, Miter Join, Center Stroke and Butt Cap included in the export. Even when I select the "Mark for export" option, it only exports the shape without the effects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (I'm hoping I'm just not seeing something! 😅)

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.14.39 PM.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce the issue in the latest version. Which Xd version are you using? 

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi samzipp,

Hope you're doing well.

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Are you still experiencing the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines