• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Extensibility]-Unable to install plugins in XD for Chinese user account.

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is my first time  download XD,and it's latest version 28.

My language is Chinaese.

It's like something wrong ,I can't install Plugin and I can't find Plugin Store in my application.

image.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Hi Alex, 

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!

Thank you for reaching out. I assume you belongs to the China region and you have an XD set up as a China account. Unfortunatley plugins are not accessible in china region from XD 25.1 version. You can only use XD in china language only.

I understand it could be sad news for you but as of now, this is how it works. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Hi there,

If I heard you right you are unable to install plugins in XD. I assume you belongs to the China region and you have an XD set up as a China account. Unfortunatley plugins are not accessible in china region from XD 25.1 version. You can only use XD in china language only.

Please let us know if you are facing some other problem. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

I assume you belongs to the China region and you have an XD set up as a China account. Unfortunatley plugins are not accessible in china region from XD 25.1 version

I understand it could be sad news for you but as of now, this is how it works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD Error.PNG.jpgAdobe XD Error2.PNG.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. With the screenshot attached, I am assuming that you are trying to access XD from the China region? If that's correct, I am afraid, unfortunately, plugins are not accessible in china region from XD 25.1 version. 

Let us know if you have any further query, we will try our best to help you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMAC的电脑,在网站点击下载插件之后打开XD,弹出管理插件的窗口但是点击管理没有任何反馈。请尽快回复,谢谢屏幕快照 2020-03-10 下午6.24.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try it like this:

1. In finder go to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/
    If you can’t see Library folder because it’s hidden, from the Finder menu, select the “Go” menu and choose “Home”, or select <username> from favorites in Finder than select “view” and choose “Show View Options”, check “Show Library Folder” option form view options, now you should be able to see the Library folder in finder under <username>/LibrarySelect “Adobe” folder, then choose File > Get Info.
  2. Click the lock icon to unlock it, then enter an administrator name and password.
  3. Select your <username> from “Sharing & Permissions” and change the privilege to “Read & Write” if privilege is already set to “Read & Write” proceed on to the next step
  4. Click the Action (gear icon) pop-up menu , then choose “Apply to enclosed items.”
  5. You can close the “Info” window after process is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

屏幕快照 2020-03-11 上午11.51.30.png屏幕快照 2020-03-11 上午11.53.34.png

很感谢你的回复,但是这个方法似乎也没有让插件出现

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我更新后也出现了同样的问题

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble installing plugins in Adobe XD. Would you mind telling us if your account is set up in china region? If no, please check out this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/extensibility-error-installing-plugin-in-xd/m-p/10181003?pag...

Let  us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

是的,是中国账户

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I understand it could be a piece of sad news for you as plugins are not accessible in the China region beyond XD 25.1 version. 

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions, we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

将账户改为中国以外的区域,然后将账号重新注销登录就行了

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the workaround, It will surely help others.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

为什么中文版不能安装插件。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for saying this, It could be a piece of sad news for you as plugins are not accessible in the China region beyond XD 25.1 version. 

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions, we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines