• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open local document getting error code: 165

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe. Whats the Errorcode 165? Since last upadte i can open mys local files anymore. 
Whats up with that? 

cheers

Björn

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

I am so sorry for the delay in response. I was able to open the file without any error however the file was blank, I couldn't see anything on the artboards. Could you confirm if this file was saved as XD Cloud document or you have saved it as a local file on a network folder? If you're saving the file in the network folder and then opening it on a different computer, would you mind saving it as an XD cloud document and then try opening it from the office computer and let us know how it goes?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bambus_Björn ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. This document does not have the steps for error 165 so please try the steps shared under the heading "Can't create or open documents?" If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is it happening with a local file or a cloud document?
  4. If it's happening with a specific file will it be possible for you to share it with us? If yes, please follow the steps shared here to share the file. You can share the link to the file through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari

I didnt get any response on my update. Anything new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rishabh,

Nope that Site doesnt help. I does particular files are saved locally. I did design them at my PC at Home and wanted to open them in the Office. 

1. Version at Home and at the Office: 51.0.12.6
2. happens with multible Files
3. Local 
4. i made a Terstfile without Data. I testes this in the office, and get the same Error. 

Thanks in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response. I was able to open the file without any error however the file was blank, I couldn't see anything on the artboards. Could you confirm if this file was saved as XD Cloud document or you have saved it as a local file on a network folder? If you're saving the file in the network folder and then opening it on a different computer, would you mind saving it as an XD cloud document and then try opening it from the office computer and let us know how it goes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bambus_Björn,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines