• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request-Add multiple shadows to an object in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't find this feature in figma and photoshop in Adobe XD. For these reasons, I give shadows one by one by duplicating from the same object. Please help.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hasan,

Thankyou for reaching out. We understand that this is a helpful feature to have multiple shadows and appreciate your efforts in duplicating.  I found a similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12956715-multiple-fills-borders-and-shadows and the status is also " Feature Started" which is definitely a good sign that the team is working on this feature.

We would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice. For more updates on the feature, please stay tuned to the UserVoice link.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post is 2021 and still Adobe people are not acting on this. Having the multiple shadow is must to have for my neumorphic design. Spending so much for Adobe CC and the main designs are not supported. Now planning to shift to Figma and its supporting multiple shadows and developers get CSS. Hope Adobe takes thing seriouse and work on the requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you were not aware Adobe is in the process of buying Figma. Now, the deal has taken a long time and the outcome is uncertain. With this purchase, Adobe has effectively stopped all significant development on XD, so I would not be expecting any new features. You are making the smart choice to move to Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines