• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request-Allow multiple people to create and publish link in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My team mate an me work on same file. We both want to publish and refresh the publish link for developers. Currently just 1 person can refresh the link as the owner.

How can we both publish/refresh the existing link?

Thanks for response.
Susann

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, only owner can update, share published link and co-editor link update feature is still in backlog, I would request you to upvote in this uservoice:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-multiple-people-to-share-a-link-to-the-same. But still if you want your co-editor to update the link then , your collaborator should log in with YOUR Adobe ID so then both owner and co-editor can to update t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, only owner can update, share published link and co-editor link update feature is still in backlog, I would request you to upvote in this uservoice:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-mul.... But still if you want your co-editor to update the link then , your collaborator should log in with YOUR Adobe ID so then both owner and co-editor can to update the link.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines