• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request-Export wide gamut files in XD

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to export pngs with a wide gamut profile like p3? Sketch can do it, and there is a plugin for Figma.
I don't think it's very professional if adobe xd can't do it. How can you design for ios and newer devices?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by sharing your feedback here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of sharing your feedback with the Engineering and Product Management team. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alon,

We understand your concern and yes this is definitely the most awaited feature. We would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man... and upvote the request to add your voice.

Please stay tuned to the uservoice page for future updates.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines