• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request for Long and short press function in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create multiple 'tap' states on the same button? For instance, I'd like a short press to do one thing, and a long press (3 seconds) to do something different. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Hi Beach,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would like to confirm, if this is what you are looking for?https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13213803-button-press-and-hold.

If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice. If not, please raise a new feeback request and share the link with us so that we can keep a track of it.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I know its not possible to control any triggers durtion...but we can control duration of animation between artboards, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beach,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would like to confirm, if this is what you are looking for?https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13213803-button-pr....

If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice. If not, please raise a new feeback request and share the link with us so that we can keep a track of it.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we really need this function in Adobe XD. I'm surprise that this action is quite common but Adobe XD hasn't had it yet 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand this could definitely be an important feature. I would suggest upvoting the above request if you haven't done yet and also submit your feedback. 

This is the best way of communicating with our engineering team. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay... Themn make it already.

what the heck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This request is 6 years old... 6 years 😳

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This request was made 2 years ago...

Why has it not been added...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines