• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request for real time preview support for Android and Windows

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that iOS and macOS support realtime preview of prototype. I am an android user with a Windows 10 user, there is no provision for me to preview my prototype in realtime. The only possible way is to have a cloud document and preview it using the Adobe XD android app, it is not an actual real-time solution. It sucks to exit the prototype on the mobile app and relaunch it again. 

I can't really stress how much I need that real-time preview being supported for the Windows and Android combination. I don't know if this feature has been requested, yet. This would be a life-improving million-dollar feature for me.

It works for iOS and macOS, works for Windows and iOS, it also works for macOS and Android. Please bring support for Android and Windows. I am exhausted with exiting and relaunching the prototype for every pixel change I do. 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17453770-android-tethered-usb-mobile-device-preview-on-wi

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17453770-android-t...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines