• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request for RTL languages as selected text disappear (in Hebrew characters)

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 19.50.14.png

Hello, I working on Mac.When I double click on a text box with Hebrew characters, the letters disappear, it only shows me the first letter of each row. English letters appear normally. Does anyone know the fenomen or  what can be the cause or the solution? thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Hi Ayal,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what Ares suggested, Adobe XD don't support RTL languages, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12962217-hebrew-arabic-right-to-left-rtl-support

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a bug for Hebrew characters

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ayal,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what Ares suggested, Adobe XD don't support RTL languages, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12962217-hebrew-ar...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, We have designed a plugin for that! you can download it from the plugins panel -> RTL for mac

or here https://spark.adobe.com/page/AFCrZtEQ9OGBg/ beware that you need the mac plugin and not the pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines