• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request-Text still not flush to edges of text box in XD

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

several developers have refused to work with my XD files due to its incorrect handling of text padding and i can't blame them. Why has this still not been fixed? It renders the dev had-off feature useless.  All other adobe apps i use, illustrator, photoshop, indesign etc keep text flush with its enclosing field. But not XD.

I have noticed Adobe doesnt really understand the problem and confuses other users posts on this topic for feature requests around resizing text boxes. See diagram atached.Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 17.10.04.png

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andy Medley,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We will make sure to pass on your feedback with the team. We would also request you to please submit your feedback on our XD UserVoice page so that our team can look into request directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines