Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request-View options for component states in XD

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to request that a View options -> Grid OR List is implemented in the Component (instance) state pane because we use states to gather icons of the same size in (bit of a creative approach I know...) and it would be even better if I could toggle to see them all in a Grid instead of just a list.

Max5D73_0-1630936955242.png

Thanks!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Please use https://adobexd.uservoice.com for adding and voting on Adobe XD Feature Requests.

FYI, the number of Component States has performance implications when that Component is nested in other Components. Copies of icons will get copied to places where they will never be used. I suggest creating a different Component for each "type" of icon, and then only adding Component States for each "state" of that icon.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and I forgot to say! Just like the View options in Document assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback! Please use https://adobexd.uservoice.com for adding and voting on Adobe XD Feature Requests.

FYI, the number of Component States has performance implications when that Component is nested in other Components. Copies of icons will get copied to places where they will never be used. I suggest creating a different Component for each "type" of icon, and then only adding Component States for each "state" of that icon.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines