• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I want to share my experience with Adobe XD on a recent project. Working on XD was really difficult as it’s still quite far behind in its features. Lacking simple capabilties which are available in Sketch such as:

• pages 
  • top toolbar
  • organized layers and symbols
  • symbol structure
  • craft plugin
  • Adobe Constant updates. That much updating can get a little cumbersome and doesn’t always come bug-free

I really hope you can improve the Adobe experience as it does have some good features but without some important ones, we really struggle to use it effeciently 

Do we have ETA on some basic features?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing feedback. We have received similar requests on Adobe XD UserVoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

I'd request you to upvote the request for the feature you want in Adobe XD and stay tuned for updates. You can also post a new request. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regardi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing feedback. We have received similar requests on Adobe XD UserVoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

I'd request you to upvote the request for the feature you want in Adobe XD and stay tuned for updates. You can also post a new request. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regarding constant updates, we are committed to enhance the performance that why we keep pushing updated regularly. However, I'll share your feedback with the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still feeling the pain.

XD is so far behind in so many critical ways. It really only makes sense for Creative Cloud junkies who have just fallen in love with this centralized Adobe model. Maybe people who spend their days playing with animated transitions too, but that's such a small part of product design that you're better off with a dedicated tool with more control and a cleaner translation to code.

I feel bad for the XD product team. I'm sure there's lots of things they'd love to do if they could get the Adobe gorilla out of the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines