Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback-CAN WE FIX THE MOBILE VIEW?

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ADOBE XD team

Recently i switched from Sketch to XD , the Mobile View has so many problem . 

1, I need to use USB to connect 

2, the view from mobile is not refresh ... if you got discounnect .the view on the mobile always same 

3, I NEED TO INSTALL SAME FONT ON THE MOBILE ??????? 

4, even I installed font .some font still doesnt work ...

ADOBE XD TEAM please fix this problem .SKETCH ,OR FIGMA all ok .If wasnt my client ask to use ADOBE XD I wont switch to this APP. and I HAVE TO PAY 10 Euro Per month for this kind Experince ...

AS An USER EXPERINCE software ,I have to say .you pretty much FAILED !!!!!!

TOPICS
Announcement , Crash on mac , Crash on windows , Data loss , Design , Download install and licensing , Import and export , Known Issue , Missing feature , Open and save docs , Plug-ins , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry for the troublesome experience with our XD app. I will sure to share your feedback with our engineering team for making improvements in the future.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry for the troublesome experience with our XD app. I will sure to share your feedback with our engineering team for making improvements in the future.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Harshika , Would be great for XD also for designers ,if this problem can be fixed .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines