• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback-Why is the XD UI itself so difficult?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When changing font, font style, time delay, easing and duration, you need to click exactly at the bottom center of the selection arrow. Why is it designed like this? There are UI elements all throughout Adobe products that give the user plenty of target space to select. 

example1.jpgexample2.jpg

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We understand your concern and will make sure to share your feedback with the team.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I have been using Adobe products forever. I'm a photoshop power user, and very comfortable in Illustrator also, with experience in InDesign. The XD UI is a disaster. Completely unintuitive, difficult to do simple things, extra clicks all over the place. I can't understand how this made it out of testing like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines