• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file is not getting saved on creative cloud

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a project and tries to save it on creative cloud but it is taking forever to save a small project. It displays as "Saving..." 4 hours after i clicked SAVE

Gaurav22068398dvef_0-1638523668569.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Does this problem also occur with other files? Have you tried to save the file by connecting to a different network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version of my Adobe XD is 45.1.62.3 and creative cloud sync version is 4.21.1.1

This problem occurs with all files

Tried a couple of networks, home and office

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much free space you have on CC? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

around 900 mbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload any file to CC library or to CC Web from computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save any file to CC cloud...I can save it on my computer but not on cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to me too all week and is driving me made. It's not a wifi or storage problem - I've never had it before. I'm on the most current X D version, and I'm so tired of nothing saving. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMHO it can be some specific problem. We have to wait for feedback from XD Team engineers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have any update from XD team engineers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gaurav, 

Sorry for the trouble and delay in response. It shouldn't happen in an ideal situation. If you'd allow, we can help you fix this issue here; however, we'd need some logs from your machine. Please collect the logs using this link -https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and share the link of the logs via private message after uploading it to CC or Dropbox.

Meanwhile, would you mind reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html? You may download it again using this link - https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html 

I'll look forward to your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines