• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed element backward changes background page

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I'm achieving an effect to show a fixed element only when you scroll something weird happens.

I have a fixed element placed behind all other objects and on top of the viewpoint. This element will only show up when there's nothing on top of that element anymore.

Here's a working example in the preview on XD: https://recordit.co/OPB3du0BJM 

And here's the outcome when I create a shareable link: https://recordit.co/R4PMnMUdhe

As you can see the white background disappears when the fixed element shows up and is replaced with a gray color. The white background comes from the page itself, there's no extra white shape below. Even when I put a white shape below it all, it doesn't show up, it's still grey.

This also happens with colours in another document, but then it shows up already and all dotted (see attachment).

This way I can't really show it to my customers.

Version 42.1.22 on Windows. Cloud documents.

Thanks in advance.

Dylan

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow adding a colour to the page appearance, the background in the shared link doesn't turn in to that color. Instead it shows a dotted grey background. 

Take a look at the attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I figured out that this issue is only taking place on my external monitor. When I drag my browser to my laptop it's just how it needs to be. Is this my monitor setting or is it a bug in XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit too fast on this one. On my laptop the shared link was at 95.7% zoom and then it's okay. But changing it to 100% it has the same issue. On my external monitor it defaults to 100%, but when I zoom in or out it shows up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a graphics card issue to me - can you try updating the driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines