Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flujo XD

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

Hoy abrí mi proyecto y me aparecen unos espacios de trabajo agrupados bajo el nombre de "Flujo 1". No sé para qué sirve ni cómo quitarlo. Alguien podría por favor guiarme o explicarme qué es eso y cómo funciona?

Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-27 a la(s) 12.28.57 p. m..png

Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-27 a la(s) 12.29.18 p. m..png

  

gracias!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Hi, Flow has been added with the new Adobe XD update. To know more, I invite you to read this article: August 2020 release of Adobe XD: Introducing Multiple Flows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Flow has been added with the new Adobe XD update. To know more, I invite you to read this article: August 2020 release of Adobe XD: Introducing Multiple Flows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response, I'll explore the feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out and testing the feature. The Flow will only show the screens that are wired. If you want erase a specific flow you just simply click on the home artboard and the flow will automatically be erased. If you want to add the screens in the flow you need to make sure that they are wired with each other with in the flow.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines