Simply, each morning when I got to office, I've to waste time signing out and signin back again to activete missing fonts.
Some are my own (LEGAL!) fonts added through Adobe Cloud. These never update well, so I've to tediously look individually for the missing ones, uninstall and install again.
Yet another nightmare is adding glyphs... not supported visualization on XD, so I've to copy-paste blindingly from Illustrator or preconvert them to curves.
Definitivelly, an absolutelly BETA version after all those years
<Title renamed by moderator>
Hi Edu Couchez,
We are sorry for the frustration. We would like to know if you've added these fonts into Creative Cloud app using 'add your own fonts'. If so, could you please check if they are added properly as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html?
We would also like to know if the fonts are missing in only Adobe XD or on other Adobe product as well like Illustrator, Photoshop.
For the glyphs, there is already a request raised here. Please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.
We will try our best to help.
Ok... I'll try this weekend. As you can imagine, after the years, we users have acquired aversions and panic to face endless random tests. Not only is Adobe CC that are in the variables, also different Operating systems and different machines. As tested last years… sync in CC is more or less working, but fonts are an entirely other story… even when I have OpenSans activated from Adobe… always errors and missing fonts when open in different platforms Mac/Win (and iOs for XD to visualize mocks)
I’ll tell if something changes, although I lost faith long time ago…
Hi Edu Couchez,
We would like to follow up your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance.
We would be happy to help.
No... each time I move from my Mac to my PC I've to sign out/sign in to get the missing fonts. Normally there are some fonts that doesn’t work anymore, so I've to manually delete and re add it again... an absolute frustration and waste of time. Anyway... there are two different issues here, that combined with XD bad usability makes things harder.
I’m sad I couldn’t write any “good news”… but really, after some years using exclusively XD, I still waste a high percentage of my working hours simply to manage bugs, crashes and find workarounds to overcome the limitations and bad usability of it. Really, I lost important customers because of it, health and money.