Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fonts missing on android XD app

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

since the latest update i have a problem. My XD app design on Android shows 5 missing fonts.

It seems like the app lost the ability to transfer the correct fonts onto my phone.

I can't install any external fonts on my android device.

This problem just occurred after the XD update, it used to work before.

Is there any workaround besides plugin in the phone via cable? (fonts show correctly then)

Best regards

Benny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benny Stühler MM,
Thanks for reaching out. While previewing on a mobile device, it will only show those fonts which are installed on the device. I'd recommend installing the fonts on the device and check again. For more information on how to install a font, you can refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMLzIpDBXM&feature=youtu.be

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

How to install any Adobe Font on a mobile device using the Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Chaitanya21936374hmkf 

your link is only for iOS. But after checking again today, the problem was fixed.

So i guess it works differently.

Best regards

Benny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines