• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free adobe subscription

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, thanks to the fact that you decided to shoot yourself in the foot and remove the free subscription, I had to redo my design into figma. Because the trial version that a layout designer can arrange for himself is limited to 7 days. Are you seriously ? In order to pick up a file and typeset it, would you like a person to buy a subscription? What a shot in the foot.

Do you have a huge competitor who does not sleep and you remove the opportunity to work with adob xd from the client and developers who need a file and not a plug in the form of a web interface?

I want to work with adob xd, but thanks to you, I will not work in adob xd, because I don’t want to use adob xd so that later I would redo everything into figma, but if this is a 10-20 page project. Each one is transferred by a developer who cannot open the file in figma. No thanks.

Take away the idiotic decision to make a subscription for everyone. And get back a free subscription that any client, any developer, and any programmer could use .xd with

This is just an example of how one change can break everything.

Of course, I have not yet lost hope that the client and the layout designer can open the file in adob xd, but if everything works the same as now. I just won't be able to work in my favorite interface design program. My subscription is not completed now and if you really left only the trial. Then you will have -1 client. Just one stupid decision that defies criticism

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Import and export , Open and save docs , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working with adob xd for 2 years now and I worked with a team that had no problems with this because the developers had computers with a license for all adob applications. And right there .... This is a real shot in the foot and a spit in the face of every designer who still wants to work with you. But thanks for ruining everything. This is the last straw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Adobe XD is still available for free with starter plan. For more information, please check this page.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a normal UX of the page so that the client does not look for the free version ... Due to the fact that you made 1 button on the free version on the site, without explaining that this is a free version, I had the client to design in figma, because I went to the page and did not see it right away, I had to look for it after I was free.

1 small trifle, a lot of problems in the end ... I can explain to each client what can be downloaded using this button and what would he explain it to the developer????

They don't like to work with your solution anyway, and because of this they can also increase the price of their work, which ultimately will lead to the fact that the client will ask for a layout in figma. And for me, as a designer, it is not profitable for the client to add a price for the fact that you added problems to him with the developer ... And therefore, if I have to work with figma several more times, I will go there, because this is from 1 hour of work, for which I am ashamed ask the client for money, since he is not to blame for the fact that you can hardly find the download link. Just awful...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so sorry for all the trouble. I understand your concern so let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines