Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Adobe XD Accounts for Companies

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a similar question to this but for bigger companies.

Can team members download and use the Adobe XD FREE version to open up and view XD files that were shared with us while only Designers who are actually working and sharing designs need a paid account? Or does all employees need a paid account?

Thanks,

Diego 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hi Diego,

Thanks for reaching out. You can use the started plan of XD to preview the design on XD app. For more information on the plans, please refer to this article: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diego,

Thanks for reaching out. You can use the started plan of XD to preview the design on XD app. For more information on the plans, please refer to this article: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rishabh,

I still have confusion regarding Adobe XD, If you can clear my mind then i would really appreciate it.

Our company has Adobe Team licence for Photoshop only. This link is for individual and mentioned starter plan for personal use. And This link is for business pricing. Free starter plan mention for personal use and For Professional and team need to pay for use.

Can our team member use Adobe xd free plan for preview XD files or Free version is only for Personal/Individual?

Let me know if need more details from my side.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thanks,

Alpesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines