• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Version Adobe XD for IPAD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was 2021, Apple had even released laptops for arm, where is ADOBE XD for arm and ipads ????

I am madly in love with adobe xd, but I do not want to leave adobe xd, just because you have not been able to make a version on the iPad in the 2 years since I have been using it, let me switch to work with graphics on the iPad, I do not want to occupy my pc with this.

I've been waiting for two years for a normal adobe xd to appear on my iPad, there is an illustrator, there is a heavy photoshop, you can edit the video damn it, where is my XD on the iPad ????

TOPICS
Design , Download install and licensing , How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have a time frame by when the full version of XD would be available on iOS however we have received a similar request on the XD UserVoice page, please upvote and stay tuned to this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12926919-ios-version-of-xd-with-robust-ipad-pro-support

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have a time frame by when the full version of XD would be available on iOS however we have received a similar request on the XD UserVoice page, please upvote and stay tuned to this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12926919-ios-versi...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you laughing? Or is it special support so that people would go to a Figma in which you can work on an iPad?

The topic you are referring to in 2016, what will it give me? The fact that you have not done anything for 4 years and do not care about users?

You yourself are not funny to give a link to the material of 2016 ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, a year, okay two, but does it bother you that 5 years have passed since 2016? It's not even funny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We understand your concerns and we will make sure to pass on your feedback to the team. I do see the status of the feature has changed to "Feature Under review" which means that team is definitely looking into it. I know it's been a long pending request. However, it's the team who decides on making the feature live as maybe there are many things connected before making a feature live.

But I agree it's an important request and we will definitely highlight the feedback with the team for making improvements in the future.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take this up with the team again. We are now 1.000 votes up, which probably means 100x that is waiting for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will not say who they are, because I will be banned. Until recently, I wanted to stay on adob, but if I work on the iPad, then there are options other than figma. And if in the case of the sketch there it affects the sales of the MacBook, we don't really lose. Then hell, adob, they are called outsiders, I worked on it only because I have a lot of weight in the campaign, development from an ado xd layout is more expensive, constant problems with the program itself from customers with a free subscription, I switched to a poppy and a sketch, because that figma is a piece…. And what I think about adob and the team…. who do adob xd, while globally not changing the reasons for its lag behind figma, just the case when there is not enough marketing manager who will make them move normally. In the meantime, the cancellation of the subscription and the goodbye will not fix all the most critical moments, which are convenience for the client, because the reference option is not a full-fledged option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacBook is already on arm, so excuses from these sloths are generally ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also really need this feature.. I subscribe to everything you're saying and all the frustration 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been some time now and no forward progress. Would have been nice to be able to create flows and illustrations with a 12.9 ipad pro with Illustrator and XD but again... "Feature Under review" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines