• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a series of images to switch out on a home page.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I am a real newbie to Xd so I apologize in advance for what I suspect is a very trivial question. I'm creating a web page for my research group and I have made a home page that has a text banner and a series of buttons that take you to various parts of areas of the website. In the center of the page, I have a B&W image. In fact, there are 5 such images that I would like to have rotated through when one views the home page. This seems like it should be easy but I can't seem to get a simple solution. I duplicated the home page 5 times and put a different image in each one. That worked but of course, I am swapping the entire home page out which is pretty clumsy, moreover, the various links from the buttons to other pages then have to be made for each home page. I suspect there is a straightforward simple way to animate the images when inside the home page but I just can't quite figure it out. I've watched about forty YouTube tutorial videos. which are great but don't address this particular question.

Al Stiegman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Hi Albert,

We are sorry for the delay in response and thank you for using Adobe XD. I would suggest checking the 3D transform feature here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/design-in-perspective-using-3D-transforms.ug.html and see if that helps in your workflow.

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts on the community who may have more suggestions for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Albert,

We are sorry for the delay in response and thank you for using Adobe XD. I would suggest checking the 3D transform feature here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/design-in-perspective-using-3D-transforms.ug.html and see if that helps in your workflow.

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts on the community who may have more suggestions for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines