Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting weird prototype and image quality after creatine public link in XD

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello XD Support, 

When i publish my protoype and create publik link, I am getting weird issue in header background shape and very bad background image quality output. Also when you preview it on 99% its works well but when you preview it on 100% you will see the bug. I try and debug everything but its not working. 

You can look at this: https://xd.adobe.com/view/c20ac8aa-b92c-46cf-b525-c82666fa623b-9759/

Please help me to fix this. ThanksDesktop-screenshot2.pngDesktop-screenshot.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santosh,

we need more information to help you. Which version of Adobe XD are you using it? Does this problem also occur with other files? Have you tried viewing the prototype on another browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I check Chrome, Explorer and Opera. No difference. But your whole site look like raster image and decreasing view value make it better. Can you create any new project with text, one shape and image and test it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for response. I am using Version 41.1.12.9. I checked in all browser and getting same issue. I checked in a new project as well but its giving the same result. Image quality reduce and distorted in publik link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santosh, 

Sorry for the trouble. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with us so that we can investigate the issue? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM. 

Please also share your operating system specification. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for you response. I am sharing the XD file with you, please check. 

Here is my OS specification:

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎25-‎01-‎2021
OS build 19043.1081
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

And here is the public link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/22586ae9-3dc4-4c7d-8f38-d3f7400b73b2-770b/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it looks better that previous one. I use Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the information. On my end when I open the link in Firefox, then the link opens by default at 75%, and it looks fine and when I change the value from 75% to 100% it is much better

HARSHIKA_VERMA_1-1625684736192.png

HARSHIKA_VERMA_2-1625684789016.png

I would also request you to please check out this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-bug-with-blur-link-when-you-share-your-work/td-p/11280769 which might be the reason for your issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hershika,

Thanks for the response. But me and my team i having lots of issue with XD. Here is the same issue wich occure when i create a public link for a new project. A textured gray box appearing unecceserly. I didn't use any transparancy or blend mode. Please see the attached reffered image, issue is highlited with red outline. This is appearing on 100% preview mode and when i chnage to 99% or less, it disapear. This shouldn't be happen.

xd-bug.jpg

These continuous issues may lead us to switch for an alternate application. You guys should take this on priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, Santosh5CCF and I completely understand your frustration. I would feel the same in your situation.

I will make sure to highlight the issue to the product team but is it possible for you to share this XD file with me over a PM so that I can go ahead and log a bug for your issue for investigation purpose? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as Dropbox or WeTransfer and share the link with me.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines