• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glyph issues with Windows 10...

Contributor ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... not asking for Glyphs panel for XD (after years asking for it, seems is not longer an important feature for UI design) Simply asking for proper rendering to work with them.

In older versions, at least the Glyph was rendered as a square when copy-pasted from Illustrtator. Now I've to deal literally with the name of the glyph itself!... obviously, absolutelly insane.

Below... trying to emulate a so mundane thing as an Unordered List. When selected the glyph list to delete some of them, they become a word! As light in quantum physics, the dual nature of the Glyph, an image or a description depending on the observer conscient interaction 🙂

Artboard 1200.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would like to know if you've started experiencing the issue after XD 38.1 version that you're unable to copy-paste glyphs from Illustrator to XD. Have you tried checking if it's happening with every file or with a specific file? Could you please share the Illustrator and XD version along with OS you are using?

We will try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey! I've had these issues almost always. XD needs a robust Glyph and Tabs option to create what we daily need. Aniway, the behaviour is erratic... sometimes works, other fails. As the linked fonts, even having them active in Adobe Type, always fails, needing to start, restart XD... and even log-out and log-out again. It happens always. Syncing fots maybe after a hour or two...

For your information. I've used in the past Sutcase Fussion, that helped me to get rid of the default hundreds of unused fonts. It was buggy and offetn unusable, but I still use the old version, as I can atleast group fonts by interests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines